Do not under estimate the power of a good maxi dress. Seriously.
I know this sounds crazy, but let me explain and teach you a few things about a maxi dress.
1. The maxi dress can hide the hairy legs you have under it. That’s right, I am never to excited to wax or shave my legs and on top of it, I have a crazy busy schedule that sometimes leaves me thinking of myself last and makes me an expert at 10 minute showers. So the maxi dress does just that, it completely hides my hairy legs that have been hibernating and aren’t ready for the sunshine yet.
2. If you feel a bit insecure about yourself for example somedays after walking or jogging a few miles I feel super-fly, sexy, skinny and I have no problem wearing a tight shirt or dress, but on the days when I’ve been eating the same things my kids eat which mostly contain cheese and carbs trust me my maxi dress does wonders! It makes me feel like you can’t really see the food baby behind the dress and this is all thanks to the empire waist maxi.
3. When you’re not sure what jeans to wear or top or shorts or skirt, keep it simple. Dresses are one of the most easiest pieces to pick out when you’re confused and in a time crunch. It’s a one piece that will look fabulous with the right shoes and jewelry.
Is this not enough reasons for you to go out and buy a few maxi dresses?
Well here below are my TOP 5 MAXI DRESSES THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
1. THE BLACK MAXI DRESS
This dress is just like your little black dress that you can wear any where, now of course there are some objections depending on the style and material, but I own two of these and let me tell you they look fabulous with flat sandals, a turquoise necklace or earrings.
2. THE FLORAL MAXI DRESS
Whether you’re going to Coachella or Farmers Market this spring this is the ultimate boho look any chick can rock, put on some boots and leather moto jacket and your bad ass is ready to throw peace signs and wear your flower crown.
3. THE JERSEY DRESS
Fitting like a glove or loose and comfy, this is the kind of dress that I throw on my kicks and my jean jacket. Super casual and comfy.
4. THE BRIGHT “I’M HERE” DRESS
I’ve never been much of a bore and neither has my wardrobe. I love to be bright and out there, it’s just my personality. If you’re going to the beach or hanging in Cabo this dress will say I’M HERE. I know some people like to wear black and dark colors, but if you want to surprise them try a bright color like this yellow, red, or blue.
5. THE FANCY CHIFFON MAXI DRESS
Can be used for a nice formal event, like a wedding, dinner party, etc. All of these dresses will change your life!